Clear + Brilliant
And My Lifetime Maintenance System for Skin
I remember being thrilled when the first Fraxel®
skin remodeling treatments hit the market. Medical science had finally found a way to reverse the degradation of skin tissue.
Aging skin—the wrinkles, patchy coloring, enlarged pores and volume loss that dim our beauty—comes down to faulty molecular structure. Lasers zap those misbehaving skin cells and replace them with fresh skin cells.
Now, a Newer, More Subtle Laser
Now we’ve got a new laser at Struck Plastic Surgery and Skin Care that works similarly to Fraxel:
- Targets micro-millimeters of skin with laser energy while leaving surrounding cells intact.
- Stimulates collagen production to restore the skin’s scaffolding.
- Plumps up the surface for better skin tone and texture while removing blemishes.
But it works more subtly than Fraxel. It’s for savvy people who want to start early getting control over the aging process.
Called Clear + Brilliant®, it’s gentler than Fraxel, and—best of all—is less expensive!
My Skin Maintenance Protocol
Using Fraxel and Clear + Brilliant in tandem, I can now create protocols for my patients that will keep their skin from aging in the normal way. If they follow my system faithfully, their complexions will be constantly renewed, resulting in phenomenal skin clarity that often delays the need for surgery later in life.
Age and level of sun damage will determine how each protocol is set up, but here are my basic guidelines:
Patients in their 20s and 30s:
- 5 Clear + Brilliant treatments annually.
40+ Patients and younger patients with significant sun damage:
- Fraxel Dual treatments 2X per year.
- Clear + Brilliant treatments 4X per year.
These systems will indemnify you against the normal effects of time and environmental assaults on your skin.
Clear + Brilliant FAQs
How many treatments are needed?
- Best results appear after 4 to 6 treatments, 2 to 3 weeks apart.
- Maintenance treatments can be done every few months.
How is the procedure done?
- Your treatment specialist selects the appropriate intensity, depending on your skin condition.
- Depending on the intensity, we may apply a numbing cream.
- A handpiece is applied gently over the treatment area.
- The procedure takes about 30 minutes.
Is it painful?
- A slight stinging sensation may be felt in certain areas. But this is a mild laser. The sensations are generally well tolerated.
How will I look after the treatment?
Your skin may be puffy and pink for less than a day, and feel rough for 4 days. Make-up will hide these mild disturbances.
Most patients return to their routine activities immediately. Results are seen within a few days and will last for months.
What results will I see?
- Radiant, glowing skin
- A soft, smooth, fresh surface
- Reduction in the appearance of pores
- Improved tone and texture
At what age can treatments start?
- The earlier you start, the easier it will be to ward off the signs of aging.
- We’re seeing women and men in their 20s improving complexions marred by, smoking, drinking, sunbathing and other habits.
How long does it last?
As long as patients protect their skin from the sun and continue maintenance treatments they keep their radiant Clear + Brilliant look.
Can Clear + Brilliant laser treatments be used together with other procedures?
Is it only for the face?
Not at all. We can use Clear + Brilliant to beautify the neck, chest, back, forearms and hands.
See What Others Are Saying
Do you know the website RealSelf, where real people post their experiences with cosmetic procedures? Here’s a sampling of what actual patients have to say about Clear + Brilliant:
||"My skin has never felt and looked so amazing. The procedure was very easy with no downtime! It has given me silky smooth, illuminating, beautiful skin again!"
"Everyone noticed that my skin looked better, but nobody knew I had anything done. My brown spots faded and my skin got smoother with each treatment. Clear + Brilliant = Forty and Fabulous Skin!"
||"I am 37 years old. After the treatments, I have noticed a big difference in the tone and texture of my skin. My skin is much smoother than before, and I believe it has minimized my pores as well. I would highly recommend these treatments."
We’re Right Here, Ready to Help
Intrigued? Call our office. We’d love to see how you look after a few of these gentle, inexpensive treatments.